Ultrasonic Level Transmitter
Pioneers in the industry, we offer ultrasonic level transmitters from India.
Ultrasonic Level Transmitters
Product Price: Rs 19,000 / PieceGet Best Price
Minimum Order Quantity: 01 Piece
We make Ultrasonic Level transmitters are widely used to measure and control the level of Solids and Liquids or distance of any objects.The sensor generates ultrasonic sound waves.From the time taken for the sound waves to strike the target and return the Electronics computes the distance of the object and displays it in terms of distance or level-In millimeter, In liters or a current signal of 4 to 20mA proportional to the level.The transmitter output may be connected to a PLC, Controller etc for Indication or/ and Control of level.Special electronics filter enables detection of the largest target, automatically eliminating false echoes and rejecting noise clutter efficiently.
|Range||300 - 5000mm, 300 - 10000 mm|
|Power supply||24 Volts DC|
|Accuracy||+ 0.25% FSD|
|FSD Update Time||150 ms|
|Power consumption||1.5 W|
|Operating Temperature Range||- 4 to + 65 deg C.|
|Mounting||Flanged or Threaded to 2 Inch ASA 150 Lbs Rf or 2 Inch BSP (Male) or as required.|
|Output||4 - 20 mA, 3 Wire & Rs485|
|Dead Zone||300 mm|
- Sensor Module imported from the USA.
- Over Voltage/Surge Voltage protection.
- Reverse polarity protection.
- Alpha-numeric LCD display.
- LCD Screen- 8 x 2 alphanumeric display green or Blue screen Push-Button Teach-in facility.
- Narrow beam angle of 10 degrees.
- Built-in Temperature compensation.
- LED Indication for Over current or under current
- Enclosure: Blue Powder coated cast aluminum Flameproof or weather proof enclosure with front glass window or without glass window/Stainless Steel AISI 304 weather proof.
Get Best QuoteRequest A Callback